Friday, March 19, 2010

Groundhog Day


It's 2 a.m. and I can't sleep. Strewth - it's Groundhog Day!

We're off on the train to Paris in the morning. BB's coming with me because he thinks I'll have trouble getting the WiFi and the telly to work in my studio (duh!) but I'm happy to play along because I need him to carry my bags after I knackered my back at step class on Monday!


But seriously, I'm glad he's coming with me, to help shoe me in to my new (albeit brief) life in Paris. It's a huge comfort.

School starts on Monday - so until then.

P.S. I made a chicken and sweetcorn pie for lunch today which BB said tasted like a pile of cack! (a bit uncharitable I thought!), so instead of the unsavoury cack pie, here are some pictures of fragrant spring flowers from my garden.

9 comments:

Jen S. said...

How exciting to start school on Monday. I look forward to hearing about it.

Also, I had to laugh about BB coming for technical support. I would need it, for sure!

Charlene said...

The flowers are beautiful! I love Spring!

Yay for starting school on Monday - I can't wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

Such beautiful flowers! Have a sweet day!

Seydlitz said...

I'm with BB on the chicken and sweetcorn pie, at least as regards the sweetcorn. It's always bad news - best to cut out the middle man and just chuck a tin of it down the lav, IMO.

And the flowers are average.

Janet said...

Good Luck with the move. Will be thinking about you and school on Monday.
Janet

Sarah said...

Seydlitz - Your comment made me laugh! I appreciate honesty!

Anonymous said...

Your blog ..... it's amazing and soooo inspiring. Nice to find you!

A small footprint from Agneta & Sweden

Ps. I have an ongoing jewelry contest on my blog. Welcome! Ds

Banu said...

gorgeous pictures, and hey, everyone makes something less than perfect sometimes...I'm sure you'll be back in no time. have a good trip!

Tina said...

Oh I like the flowers! It's most likely Monday where you are now...as I sit in my Florida kitchen late Sunday evening....good luck on school and can't wait to hear!